"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!"
-Homer J. Simpson

Monday, September 04, 2006

New Look for Giant Political Mouse

I have received a number of e-mails telling me that my site looks, shall we say, "less-than-optimal" in Internet Explorer.

My first (and best) response is:



Get Firefox!

However, given that about 50% of my traffic (Yes, I checked!) comes from people who are using IE and they may be in a work environment where they can't get a better browser, I guess I will have to accommodate those people as well. *sigh*

Thus the site overhall that you see. This should also load faster for all concerned becasue the menus on the side are now drop down, go ahead, play with them ------>

Let me know if this one is better for you IE types out there.

Also I am trying some new code below:



Technoratiblogmarksdeliciousdiggfeedmarkergooglefurlnewsvinereddityahoo