"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!"
-Homer J. Simpson

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This is one of the Dumbest Arguments I have Seen from a Blogging Tory

And that is obviously saying something.

Dr. Roy (I cant, just can't, believe he is a real Doctor) has this to say about the possible Hillary Clinton candidacy:


I began to think about other things as well. [sic] One of them being Hillary Clinton and how to stop her from the Presidency[sic]. I had a malicious thought, that perhaps her candidacy violates the spirit of the 22nd amendment of the constitution[sic]. Sionce [sic] her husband cannot run, this is an attempt to bypass the constitution. In any case she acted like a co President for 8 years[sic]. So I think her candidacy is unconstitutional.
Hat Tip cc